Sunday, October 17, 2010

WHEN GOD WALKED THE EARTH CHAPTER 18
God is in need of money and therefore He is looking out for a job

\God and Dr Mohamed were sitting in a coffee shop enjoying their morning cup of coffee, when God suddenely spoke” I need a job urgently because I am badly in need of money”
“what’s the hurry my friend” ,said Mohammed “you are my friend and I love to spend on you, I earn more then enough then why do you need to go for a job? ”,asked Mohammed
“I cannot remain jobless for ever, its high time I rent a flat and live on my own besides I need money urgently to help a friend ”,said God
“are you not happy with me?” ,questioned Mohammed
“it’s not the question of being happy, it is the question of earning your own living ,I can not indefinitely be a burden on you,”
“what are your educational qualifications?”,
“what is that?. asked God
“have you been to a school or college have you majored in any subject like accounts, pharmacy ,literature anything?”
God let out a guffaw “I have not even seen the inside of a school”
“you are uneducated” ,Mohammed said surprised, ”but the way you carry yourself and the way you talk, you seem more educated then the most educated person in the world ,these days even the very qualified persons are without jobs ,I don’t think you will get a job, but even then I will try to get you one ”,promised Mohammed
God felt very disheartened ,he sat in His room thinking how to get hold of some money when Narada appeared before Him,”lord if the creator becomes disheartened then how will you help the people you have created?besides you are the creator of all the wealth in the world,why don’t you create wealth for yourself,just command the God of wealth Kuber and he will put all the money in the world at your feet”
“before entering this world I had promised myself that I would live like any ordinary human being and therefore I have to earn my living here”
“in that case why don’t you help yourself to the offerings done in your name in the numerous temples,mosques and churches”,said Narada
“this amounts to robbing” .replied God
“how is it robbing when the offering is given to you?” ,questioned Narada
“the offerings are given to God who resides in heaven and not to me in the human form” ,said God
“but you yourself are God in a human form” ,argued Narada
“maybe but at present I am just like any other human being and therefore I can not take the offerings, offered to God”
“you say that the offerings belong to God ”,said Narad,” but what about the priests who are fattening on the offerings made to you? they are living lavish lives with huge mansions and imported cars without doing any gainful work and you to whom all the wealth belongs refuses to touch it ,what logic is this?.
“the offerings made to God are for the priests because this is there livelihood, it is up to them how they use the money they can use the wealth to do charity or to corrupt themselves ,but I have no right on that wealth .I also know that I wont be able to earn a single pie because I have no educational qualifications”
“lord you are knowledge itself then why do you require educational qualifications ?,asked Narada
“on this earth you should follow certain norms and for getting a job you require qualifications a certificate from an institution stating your qualifications”,said God
“that you can do in a jiffy,in a moment you can produce a certificate of the best educational institute in the world,it is as simple as that”,advised Narada
“Narada I am ashamed to hear you talk,you have become corrupt like human beings, you are becoming influenced by them, you are asking me to cheat, where are your morals gone? ”,asked God
“you are in a very sticky situation my lord” ,said Goddess Laxshmi making an appearance” if you stick to your principles neither will you earn money ,neither will you be able to help any one, ,I request you to make use of your powers as a God because it is very difficult even for God to survive on this planet without money”
“I will not use my powers ,”God was adamant” I will stick to my promise and yet I will earn devi I promise you where there is a will there is a way” ,God said with confidence
The next day before leaving for office ,,Mohammed told God ”you are extremely good looking my friend ,why don’t you become a model know a model co-coordinator may be he can help us”

No comments:

Post a Comment