Sunday, October 17, 2010

WHEN GOD WALKED THE EARTH CHAPTER 21
God cures an aids victim

God was passing by Sonu’s school and since it was closing time therefore He decided to meet His small friend and ask him how he was feeling since now his polio was cured and he was like any other small boy .Sonu was extremely delighted to see God and He ran into His arms, together they walked hand in hand to an ice cream parlor which was close by. On the way they came upon a ramshackle broken down cottage .A little fellow hung onto the broken gate made of bamboo which scarcely could be closed, he swung to and fro as he watched the little children going home from school. He was scarcely six years old with a sweet little face with a mop of curly hair and melting brown eyes. When they came upon the little boy ,Sonu urged God to quickly cross the road,
“why are you running away from him?” ,God questioned Sonu
“our teacher has warned us not to go near him ,because he is suffering from a dreadful disease called aids, who ever contracts it dies ”,was Sonu’s reply
God had never heard of this disease therefore when He reached home ,He summoned Dhanwantra the celestial physician and asked him about the disease.”my lord this disease is the scourage of mankind these days”,replied the physician
“but why has this disease appeared on the earth,it is a new type of disease of which I only heard today”,said God
“this disease has appeared because of sexual liberalism, it has become so common that it is destroying families and thereby society itself, men and women are sexually abusing themselves which have perverted their minds,this unbridled sex is leading men to destruction”, answered the celestial physician
“but why did the little fellow get aids, surely he must have not indulged in sex?”
“my lord he is an innocent child who has got it from his parents.his father was a vagabond who regularly slept with different partners and from them he contracted the dreadful disease,and he transmitted it to his wife when she was carrying the little fellow in her womb and the unfortunate fellow fell a victim to it even before he was born”,replied Danwantra.
“but how will men get rid of the scourage?”,asked God
“men can only conquer this disease if they make up their minds to stop their depravity.You have created the sexual impulses so that your creation might go on,therefore you have given sex its place in the martial relationship between a husband and a wife,lord those who live too much on the sex plane lose their way and become victims of this disease”,was the physician’s reply
“you are right”,said God,”every man who looks upon a woman as an object of lust commits self-destruction,continued sex abuse completely destroys the body and the mind,men should realize that the basic nature of his soul is spiritual,for a man and a woman to look upon each other only as a means to satisfy lust is to court destruction of happiness,slowly bit by bit peace of mind desserts such people.Attraction between a man and a woman should spring from the soul,those who have sex control and donot flaunt themselves as objects of sex are the ones who have the divine qualities of understanding,patience,thoughtfulness and love,these are the ones who look upon every one as the reflection of the Divine and these are the ones who will never come to any physical or mental harm”,said God
“you are absolutely right my lord”,was the physicians reply
“thanks for guiding me about the disease,you may go now”, said God dismissing him

Next day God could not stop Himself from visiting the little fellow, the little fellow was playing inside the gate with coconut shells, broken tiles and twigs-dirty and filthy in the eyes of other children-but to him they were his most precious possessions. On seeing God standing before him, his eyes lit up ,he fell in Love with Him at that very instant, he immediately ran into the kitchen where his mother was busily occupied ,running upto his mother and tugging at her saree the little fellow announced,”ma a handsome man with nice clothes has come,I like Him very much,please come and meet Him”,he caught her by her hand and took her to where God was standimg.God gave a kind smile to the frail woman,”this smart boy is your son?”.The woman nodded her head in reply”he is a very clever boy,why doesn’t he go to school?”.
“no school is ready to give him admission,no one ever visits or talks to us you are the first person who has visited us in so many years”
“can I come and meet him daily and also teach him?” ,asked God
“I can not believe my ears, do you really mean it? ”,she asked in a hesitant voice
“yes I mean it” was Gods reply
“aren’t you afraid you may contract our disease? ,asked the woman
“no ,I am not afraid “,God said firmly”1 only know the language of love and I have fallen in love with your little fellow and I will take care of him”
“at last God has listened to my pleas ,I was worried to death thinking what will happen to my little boy after I am gone ,but you have come and a big burden has been lifted from my shoulders”
“lady you should never speak such depressing words, give all your troubles to God. When you worry it is a grave you have dug for yourself, you don’t want to be buried alive by your worries, no matter what you are going through-poverty ,misery ,sorrow ,sickness-remember there are many, many people on this earth whose sufferings are hundred times more then you. Worrying only wastes your time and energy ,use your mind instead to make a positive effort to come out of the situation you find yourself in. We are what we think we are ,so what ever you want to be wether sick or healthy it all depends upon your mind,if you want to come out of your sick ness, inject a strong thought in your mind that from now onwards you are going to be alright,then your whole body will obey your thoughts”,said God.From that day onwards God visited them regularly much against the wishes of Dr Mohammed, one day when Mohammed could take it no longer he told Him angrily ,”you will repent when you contract this dreadful disease, every one avoids them because of this, I really don’t n know what has got into you, I only know that you are heading towards destruction by not heeding my advice”,
“don’t worry my friend nothing will happen to me, God smiled reassuringly taking no heed of his advice.
As usual God went to the cottage and as was Gods routine ,he
would daily ask the woman about her health ,she would daily give the same reply that she was becoming sicker by the day and now she was counting her days ,”it is you yourself who has made herself sick, so sick that you cannot even can not get out of your bed ,but I am very sure tomorrow you will tell me you are feeling better”,God said with great conviction.Next day,when God visited her,instead of God going into her room,she was at the door waiting for God,”I feel much better today”,she said with a smile
the next day again she lamented,”sir again I feel very sick,I feel my end is near”
“so once more you indispose yourself”,God said in irritation.”one day you say you are alright and the very next day you say you are unwell,lady these are your own thoughts which are making you alternately well and unwell,you must realize that the power of getting well is based on your thoughts,you have to keep applying your will and your positive affirmation to your thoughts till they start working for you.Thought is the matrix of all creation,thought creates every thing”,God stopped a moment to see wether His long sermon was having any effect on her,surely her face was changing, she was imbibing every thing He was telling her,encouraged with the response God continued”let nothing on this earth weaken the will behind your positive thoughts, you should always tell yourself that you will never give in.You should always say I will never give in,you must always say before going to bed in the night that you will never wake up sick,and if in the morning you get up again feeling sick and you are discouraged,you are allowing your will to become weak again,on no condition should you become discouraged when you see some thing contrary to what you have affirmed,keep on believing knowing it will be so and if outwardly you say that you will over come your sickness and inwardly think that you will never be well again then you neutralize the power of your thoughts and you weaken your will,develop your will power and positive thinking and you will find your body,mind and soul working together in harmony,think over what I have just told you and now I will return after a week till then I hope you will develop and use the power of your thoughts on your body’,said God and He left her with a smile

When after seven days God visited her again ,she ran up to Him and said in an excited voice,”sir I am completely cured,I have a feeling that the disease has left me,I have driven away the dreadful disease using the positive power of my thoughts”,
“I am very happy for you,but to be doubly sure let us go to your physician and find out about your physical health”,replied God
By train both of them traveled to Grant road where she went regularly for her medicines,the lane outside the station bustled with life,they walked through the lane and reached an old building which was layered with dust and grime,inside the building on the first floor sat young and old men and women each seeped in anxiety and expectation,pain and worry, and hope,there was an ongoing battle in their minds between pulsating life and dreadful death
One young boy,whose face was as delicate as that of a girl was seated next to God,was waiting for the doctor to do his blood test,he was extremely worried that he had contracted the dreadful disease.When God questioned him the reason for his agitation,the boy answered,”two days ago I spent a day in a brothel, I had worn a condom but it tore due to passion, mid way now I am seized with fear therefore I have come here to have myself tested for HIV”.
The boy fidgeted and looked away and then he split the beans”I was filled with tension after my affair broke up with my girl friend.I wanted to have sex with her,to eat the forbidden fruit,but my friend refused and we broke off.After the break off I was filled with tension and my friends advised me to have sex to release my pent up tension,therefore I landed up in a brothel,but I didn’t enjoy it one bit,”he held his ears in a posture of penance”if I am saved this time, I swear upon my mother that I will never again visit a prostitute”
“sexual experience is ruinous before marriage, when two people feel an unconditional attraction for each other and are ready to make sacrifices for each other then they are truly in love which ends in marriage ,and then you can enjoy the forbidden fruit
The abuse of sex is comparable to running of car without petrol, A body which indulges in lust loses its vital energy which ruins the body completely. therefore you must exercise self control and wait for the right time to indulge in conjugal love” ,said God
“my parents gave me every thing a child can desire but they did not provide me a chance to meet the challenges of life without their help and support so that I could become a strong individual ,in the bargain I became weak in mind ,and my weak mind took me to a wrong path, if I had been strong ,I would have not given into the weakness of going to a prostitute and I wouldn’t have to face a possible death at a young age ”,said the boy sadly
“its natural for every parent to protect his child from the world ,and by doing this they are assuring his happiness but this should not lead to tying the child to their apron strings ,protectiveness is alright up to a point, but too much of it can make a child weak, and in the bargain the weakling can not face the world on his own and he becomes unfit to survive .In this world therefore ,the child should be free to exercise his own will ,to do his own thing ,but he should be nurtured and pruned by the parents so he grows up properly and blossoms to his full potential ”,said God, he looked at him squarely in the eyes and then continued”you must ask your girl friend to forgive you ,when a girl and a boy genuinely love each other there is complete harmony between body,mind and soul,but if this love is tainted by sex it eclipses true love.Nature has made the sex impulse very strong so that the creation might go on therefore sex is important in the marital relationship between the husband and the wife,but if sex becomes the driving force between the boy and the girl then the love flies out,in its place comes abuse and loss of friendship”
“I have understood every word of what you said to me just now,but I am afraid my girl friend will not forgive me
”,she loves you as much as you love her,this was just a lovers tiff,since you are truly repentant she will forgive you and take you back again”,said God
Just then the woman was called into the consulting room by the doctor and along with God she walked into the room.The doctor was completely startled to see the change in her,”you look completely different very normal and healthy,what medicine have you taken to bring this change in yourself?”,asked the doctor in amazed tone
“my health and recovery are due to this kind sir”,said the woman looking lovingly at God,”He has taught me the power of positive thinking,to cut out wrong thoughts with the scalpel of wisdom,thought is a projection of Gods omnipotent light and will,if you make up your mind to make yourself healthy you can use its power to kill the disease in your body with out any medicine”,said the woman.The doctor then asked her to lie down on the couch and examined her, but she seemed as healthy as a new born baby, he took her blood sample for testing just in case ,although he was sure she had thrown out the disease from her body ,this was nothing short of miracle. He looked at God with great respect and He decided there and then that in future he would take the help of this kind man when ever he would have to solve a bad case.”
God you will help me wont as you have helped this woman?, asked the doctor
“I help everyone who comes to me for help: ,replied God
“since you are normal and healthy once again what are you going to do now?” ,the doctor asked the woman
“I am going to spread the knowledge God has given me so that more and more people benefit through it” ,then she bent down and touched Gods feet, ”I need your blessings Sir to carry your torch forward”
“my blessings are always with you ,now since you and your son are completely normal get him admission in a good school and give him good education so that when he grows up, he makes you proud” ,said God
“the first thing Sir when I go from here will be to try and put my son in a good school” ,she said
“you said you will not use your power on earth ,but you have used your miraculous powers to save this woman and her son from death, according to their karmas they were destined to die of this disease ,but you have come in the way of their karmas and saved them”,Goddess Laxshimi said in a complaining voice
“you are wrong devi,I have not used any miraculous powers on her, ,she had developed her will power and positive thinking and saved herself”.was Gods sweet reply
“no one can win from you in arguments “,said Goddess Laxshmi
“is this a compliment” asked God lovingly clasping her hand in His
“why don’t you come back we are missing you very much my lord,especially me”,said Goddess Laxshmi
“my work is not yet over on this earth,I will come back soon devi” ,said God
“I hope that day will come soon when you decide to come back ”,said Goddess laxshmi
“it will come soon you neednt worry”,replied God and He left her to go home where Mohamed was waiting for Him for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment